SecurityGate.io Unveils New Platform—Automating Security Risk and Compliance Management
HOUSTON, Texas (2018), PRNewswire—SecurityGate.io™ today announced that its SecurityGate.io Security Risk and Compliance Management Platform is now available to help companies win at-risk contracts and new business opportunities that involve regulatory and contract-driven cybersecurity compliance requirements. SecurityGate.io automates the complex risk management process of assessing the current state of cybersecurity defense and shortens the time-to-compliance.
“When critical cybersecurity vulnerabilities are not met on a timely basis, a company could lose the ability to win or maintain valuable contracts. The overwhelming acceptance of the new SecurityGate.io platform has been a great validation of how we help companies meet strict and ever-evolving cybersecurity risk and compliance management requirements” said Chief Executive Officer of SecurityGate, Ted Gutierrez. “Even though this week marks the general availability of the SecurityGate.io Platform, our existing SMB and enterprise subscribers, under the pre-release name Can I Get Hacked, were active Beta users throughout 2017, providing user experience and functionality input so we could rapidly meet the market’s need. Becoming an active member of the growing startup technology community in HTX has accelerated our market entry with a well-vetted cloud-based software solution,” he added.
By automating the security risk assessment process, the SecurityGate Platform offers business owners the ability to:
- Identify Information Security Risks Quickly
- The dashboard provides at-a-glance real-time views for key team members to see intelligent risk scoring, missing controls, and the potential impact of cybersecurity threats.
- Reduce Complexity through Automation
- The platform reports on the completion of each step in the process from uploading the regulatory and client-driven requirements, to risk assessment, to planning correction activities, to meeting the requirements.
- Provide a Collaborative Platform
- SaaS environment allows assigned stakeholders to log in and monitor compliance management across multiple data sources, internal assets, and vendors.
SecurityGate helps businesses rapidly meet and maintain data and cybersecurity requirements with the SaaS SecurityGate Security Risk and Compliance Management Platform.
At SecurityGate our purpose is to automate the complex process from cybersecurity risk assessment to meeting contracted expectations. This approach drastically reduces the time-to-compliance and associated costs for SecurityGate subscribers.
SecurityGate offers solutions to address specific cybersecurity requirements in the following areas: defense NIST 800-171 compliance, healthcare HIPAA compliance, retail PCI DSS compliance, legal HB300 compliance, and client-driven cybersecurity plan requirements in the energy, finance, and government sectors. For more information about SecurityGate, please visit us at https://securitygate.io or follow SecurityGate on Twitter @SecurityGateTM.
SecurityGate is a trademark of SecurityGate, LLC. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.