SecurityGate.io is a fast-growing software startup disrupting the cyber compliance market by blending industry-specific human expertise with digital automation to accelerate third party cyber risk assessments. The SecurityGate platform empowers global supply chains in any industry to evaluate, manage, and enforce regulatory compliance and client-driven cyber standards. We might be a software company, but our brand is all about the human element. We are looking for super people with unique experiences to join our growing team.
Job Title: Sales Director
Supervisor: Vice President of Sales
The sales director is responsible for driving net new sales, while managing upsell opportunities within your assigned industry or sector(s). In this role, you will partner cross functionally with internal teams to drive business opportunities from initial prospecting through negotiation to contract close. This is an individual contributor and quota carrying role that is critical to the continued success of SecurityGate.io.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate revenue across assigned industry and consultants through product/Saas sales, specifically focused on operational technology.
- Develop and mature relationships across prospective customers to deliver leads, revenue, and continuous subscriptions to the SecurityGate.io Saas platform.
- Achieve assigned sales quota across designated strategic accounts
- Identify and source new opportunities with prospective critical infrastructure companies and buyers in OT, SCADA, DCS, PCN, and IT organizations.
- Guides prospects through buying process
- Adopt sales strategies to meet individual quota objectives
- Sources, manages, and closes deals to meet and exceed company sales objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 8+ years of closing experience at a software or technology company.
- 4+ years of successfully generating revenue for cybersecurity software or technology company.
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business.
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, as well as be highly responsive to clients.
- Familiar and adopted a sales methodology (Command of the Message, MEDDIC, etc.)
- Capacity to learn, absorb, and adapt quickly to ever-changing business priorities.
- Critical thinking in a variety of situations, demonstrating drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Working user knowledge of SFDC
- Ability to travel up to 25% to client meetings as needed.
We value our employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits! We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.