SecurityGate.io is a fast-growing software startup that offers a SaaS platform designed for improving cybersecurity in OT environments. The platform brings automation and smart data analytics to risk management activities that have traditionally been incredibly time consuming and resource intensive. Security service firms and industrial companies use the platform to find cybersecurity gaps sooner than manual assessment processes allow so they can make posture improvements faster. Security leaders are able to see cyber risk trends emerging and benchmark security posture status and progress across their facilities.
Job Title: Product Manager
Department: Product Team, reports directly to Chief Product Officer
This position is within the Product Development organization. You will be responsible for several product lines with in the SecurityGate.io platform, planning, and execution throughout the product lifecycle. This includes guiding the SaaS development process and working with marketing, sales, services, development, and support to bring software products and new features to market for internal and external customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Coordinate with product team to achieve business objectives.
- Engage with customers, internal stakeholders, and business partners to gather feedback and options for regular improvements, while understanding the Company’s distinctive competencies.
- Flesh out ideas with wireframes and mockups (in conjunction with Dev team).
- Create and design new platform workflows or enhancements to existing product workflows.
- Help to maintain a published roadmap outlining ideas, value, and timing of those to market, as well as the fit within the product portfolio.
- Supporting design-led research, supporting prototype development review, and helping to finalize fit into the product portfolio.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Assess & Support research to evaluate market landscape, technologies, industry, and competitive trends
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog, collecting defects and enhancement requests.
- Analyze data, including analytics and A/B testing results.
- Use data analysis to improve products and inspire new product ideas.
- Support Marketing relative to positioning, messaging, and launch of solutions/services
- Create and manage product marketing documentation for new product releases.
- Support Operations and Customer Support relative to execution
- 4+ years of product management experience with demonstrable accomplishments in strategic product management, business strategy,
- Ability to manage costs and expenses within a budget as well as ensure projects as assigned are managed to budget, scope, and timeline
- Experience or awareness in Cyber Risk Management, compliance and industry standards (NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, IEEC)
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, Aha.io
- Demonstrated experience with customer feedback tools and quantitative analysis
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
- Great organizational skills and get things done attitude
- Solid experience in Scrum or similar Agile development methodology.
- Self-starter that thrives in the face of challenges.
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Masters degree in related fields is highly desired
Your work hours will be at the HQ, located at 5120 Woodway Dr #3002, Houston, TX 77056. SecurityGate.io office hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday. Hybrid Schedule in effect due to Covid.
- 15 days of paid time off and 10 paid holidays per year, according to SecurityGate.io’s internal HR handbook.
- Competitive UnitedHealthcare health insurance, vision, and dental plans available (5 to choose from) with company contribution if elected. Up to $250 per month of any plan will be covered by SecurityGate.io.