SecurityGate.io is looking for a Java Full Stack Developer
SecurityGate.io is a fast-growing software startup disrupting the cyber compliance market by blending industry-specific human expertise with digital automation to accelerate third-party cyber risk assessments. The SecurityGate.io platform empowers global supply chains in any industry to evaluate, manage, and enforce regulatory compliance and client-driven cyber standards. We might be a software company, but our brand is all about the human element. We are looking for super people with unique experiences to join our growing team.
We’re looking for developers who are preferably in the Milan, Italy area our located in Houston, Texas. You are a creative problem solver, bring fresh ideas, proficient in bespoke java web application development, and have experience with SAAS best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with the development team and product manager to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Develop and manage well-functioning applications.
- Test software to ensure efficiency and responsiveness.
- Participate in integration, training, and implementation activities as defined by project supervisor.
- Refine and update technical/business skills and experience through work assignments, advanced technical/business training, and attending professional/business industry conferences.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations to meet company demands and expectations.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization’s objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years working across the full stack, with emphasis on Java (Spring MVC a plus)
- Java cloud-based, web application development (SAAS dev a plus)
- 3+ years working with relational databases (PostgreSQL or other)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3)
- Version control (Bitbucket, Sourcetree)
- JIRA Software and Service Management
- CUBA Platform experience is a plus
- High-performance and scalable code
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
We value our employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits! We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Supervisor: Director of Engineering
Location: Milan, Italy or Houston, Texas