SecurityGate.io is a fast-growing software startup disrupting the cyber compliance market by blending industry-specific human expertise with digital automation to accelerate third party cyber risk assessments. The SecurityGate.io platform empowers global supply chains in any industry to evaluate, manage, and enforce regulatory compliance and client-driven cyber standards. We might be a software company, but our brand is all about the human element. We are looking for super people with unique experiences to join our growing team.
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Supervisor: Vice President of Sales
We are looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals who are wanting to progress their career within cyber security sales. You will be proactively engaging with senior security professionals within operational technology sectors. The goal is to drive engagement, interest and qualify opportunities for the sales team to progress and win. You will also need to leverage all available tools and approaches. As a BDR you will need to be confident sourcing your own leads; through research, tools and referrals.
Job location, hours, compensation:
- Office Hours – 8-5 M-F
- Optional remote (work from home) Wed + Fri
- You’ll have the ability to earn bonuses for performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Qualify and develop sales leads through outbound approaches
- Manage integrated email and cold calling campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Articulate the SecurityGate’s mission statement and qualify opportunities for sales directors to solve customers’ business problem statements
- Drive target contacts to attend marketing events and respond to our campaigns
- Follow-up on Account Based Marketing campaigns, designed in partnership between sales and marketing
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads – decision makers, contact information, interest and level of urgency
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in our CRM
- Strategize with sales directors to target prospect accounts to build pipeline
- Meet and exceed monthly KPI’s and deliver a high quantity of qualified sales opportunities
- 2 years’ experience in a sales / sales development role with proven capabilities in account development and awareness of the buyer journey, sales process, and the stakeholders involved
- Strengths in follow up skills by email, LinkedIn, or calling
- Passionate about delighting customers with exceptional relationship building skills
- Excited by technology, curious and eager to learn more about IT Security software
- An effective listener, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of resilience, with the ability to bounce back after setbacks or objections
- Tenacious and driven, with a competitive personality, thrives in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Creative, able to think independently and come up with new solutions
- Ambitious, dedicated to continuous learning and personal development. Receptive to feedback and willingness to adapt
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail in all areas of work
- A team player who collaborates effectively as part of a high performing team, helping teammates and celebrating team success
We value our employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits! We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.